Reaching for Stellar Service
This module provides the framework for the program and helps participants understand the role of the front-line service provider in delivering stellar service.
Explore the value of stellar service and the service provider’s role in achieving it.
At the end of the module, participants will be able to:
- Describe what stellar service is and the challenges of delivering it.
- Discuss the benefits of customer loyalty to them, their organizations, and customers.
- Explain the importance of their role in building customer loyalty.
- Identify key “defining moments” in customer interactions.
- Identify and discuss the three dimensions of service.
- Describe four key qualities that customers expect from stellar service.
- Use the four key service qualities to evaluate and improve the service they deliver.
- Defining moments
- Three dimensions of service
- The STAR qualities (summarizes customer expectations of service)
- Seamless (manage service factors that are behind-the-scenes)
- Trustworthy (provide what is promised, dependably and accurately)
- Attentive (provide caring and individual attention to each customer)
- Resourceful (provide prompt service and creative solutions)