Community Resiliency Model
The goal of this training is to introduce the CRM Community Resilience Model and help create “resiliency-focused” spirit in the workplace. You will gain common understanding of the impact of trauma and chronic stress on the nervous system and how resiliency can be restored or increased using this skills-based approach while at work or at home. The “Resilient Zone
” may get bumped out of its natural rhythm and the capacity to handle even daily life events may be difficult.
Build your core six wellness skills with the Butte College Training Place team! The skills will help you bounce back into your Resilient Zone so that you can feel like your “best self” more often.
As a result of this training, you will:
Trainings are webinars
- Gain an understanding of how human beings respond to stressful experiences and have shared capabilities of being resilient to restore balance in your life.
- To learn how to stabilize your nervous system so that you can be in your Resilient Zone more often and for longer periods of time.
- Learn the six CRM® wellness skills designed to help you track your own nervous system responses in order to bring the body, mind and spirit back into greater balance.
- Gain the skills to experience a greater sense of control and ability to overcome adverse situations daily.
- Leave the training empowered to bring the “Resilient Zone” tools back to practice at your workplace to maintain a positive and focused work environment spirit for yourself and others
9:00 am- 11:00 am
Resilient Zone Awareness
, April 24, instructor Emiliano Jimenez-Cornejo
, April 27, instructor Joc Clark
, May 1, instructor Margaret Schmidt
Stress Mastery/Finding Flow
, May 4, instructor Scott Winter
Save your seat by emailing email@example.com