Provide and improve the knowledge, skills and abilities required by GSFI auditors, food industry professionals and internal auditors on:
Who Should Attend:
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Agricultural Practices
- HACCP Program
- Review ISO-19011 Auditing Principles
- Gain understanding of the GFSI schemes (SQF, BRC, FSSC2200, Global G.A.P.) from the auditor point of view
- SQF, BRC, Global G.A.P., Internal Auditors, Consultants and Professionals looking to register as GFSI-qualified auditors, Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors, Personnel involved in Production, Purchasing, Procurement, Human Resources, Harvesting, Packing, Transport, Distribution and Sales of Food Products.