2 days from 8 am to 5pm.
1 day from 8 am to noon.
- Meet the requirements for training under Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 117.155 for the Preventive Controls “Qualified Individual”
- Learn and understand the responsibilities of a preventive controls qualified individual
- Learn How preventive controls build on established food safety principles
- Understand and identify the Components of a Food Safety Plan
- Learn how to conduct Food Safety Plan activities such as developing and reviewing a food safety plan
- Provide the necessary skills for validating preventive controls, verifying and validating process controls among others.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Companies, especially small and medium sized, producing human foods that must comply with the Preventive Controls for Human Foods
rule that is part of FSMA.
- Food Industry Senior Management
- GFSI Leads (SQFP)
- Operation and Production Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors
- HACCP Coordinators
- Supply Chain Management Personnel & Purchasing Managers
- Food Plant and Facility Managers
- Risk Management Managers
- Government and Food Regulatory Personnel
- Food Safety and Quality Management Consultant