1. How do I register for classes from my computer: You can register for classes 24/7 at butte.augusoft.net, click 'Sign in' on the left menu bar. If this is your first time registering on this site, click 'Create New Student Profile'. Creating a profile provides you with your own personal, password-protected account. Having an account will allow you to register online and track your class registrations. When building your profile, items marked with a red asterisk* are required. Once you create your student profile you will see menu options that allow you to edit your profile, check your current registrations, and view your transactions and transcript.
2. How do I update my profile? You may edit or update your student profile at any time. After signing in, click “My Profile” from the left menu bar. Click “Edit” at the bottom of the page. You may then edit any of the profile fields. When you are finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit”.
3. Can I register for classes if I am not affiliated with a company? Yes, we provide trainings to individuals as well as company employees.
4. How do I find a class? Click ‘Courses’ from the left menu bar. This will take you to the list of available courses. Click any category under the main headings to choose classes and see descriptions. You can also use the search bar at the top right of the courses page to search for training topics by keywords in the class name or description. Full class descriptions can be found by clicking the class name. When you find a class you are interested in, click “add to cart” button, continue shopping and when you are finished, from the shopping cart, click “check out.” Read and agree to the class refund policy, and click “check out” again. Complete your registration on our secure site with your credit card. You can print your transaction receipt and class confirmation for your records. In addition, you will receive a class confirmation and transaction receipt via email.
5. How do I print a receipt? To print a receipt for any classes, just sign in and select "My Transactions" from the left menu bar and locate the class. Under "Action", select "Print View" and print your receipt.
6. How will I know if I got into a class? When you register, after completing your credit card payment, you are registered and will receive a class confirmation and transaction receipt via email.
7. How do I know if there is space available? At the bottom of the course description it will say how many seats are available. If there is space, the Add to Cart button appears. If a class is filled, a Wait List button appears and you have the option of placing yourself on the waiting list. If a seat becomes available, we will contact you.
8. What if I cannot attend a course as planned? You may cancel your registration up to 5 business days prior to the training to receive a full refund. You must contact The Training Place to cancel. If you need to cancel less than 5 business days prior to the training, you may send a substitute from your organization in your place. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment and memberships will be charged for the training session.
9. What is your refund policy? If you request a refund, there will be a $10 processing fee. If paid by cash, check or money order, a check will be mailed. If paid by credit card, the refund will be processed back to the same credit card.
10. When is a class canceled? The Training Place makes every effort to maintain the schedule of classes as announced in our course offerings. However, we reserve the right to cancel classes, change instructors, and switch rooms without previous announcement. You will be notified by email or telephone if your class is cancelled. If we have to cancel your class, you will receive a full refund of your tuition or you can transfer to another class of your choice, space permitting. Memberships will not be charged for a session.
11. If I am not sure what class to take, who can help me? Please contact The Training Place at 530-895-9015, or email email@example.com for help with additional class information.
12. What are your policies for payment of fees? When you register online, payment is by credit card. We accept MasterCard or VISA. We do accept payment by cash, check, or money order; however, this requires you to mail in your registration, or come to our office at: Butte College Skyway Center Training Place, 2480 Notre Dame Blvd., Chico, CA 95928. If your registration is paid by your employer or other organization, when you check out, use the Request Company to Pay for Class option.
13. How do I have my company pay for my classes? When a company buys a membership, its employees can check out using the Request Company to Pay for Class option. The request will be processed and either approved or denied.
14. How can my company purchase a Membership? Click on Courses and click on the Membership Level (Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum) and add to your cart. Contact The Training Place at (530) 895-9015 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss the benefits of membership and what level will best fit your company’s training needs.
15. What are ed2go classes? The Training Place provides access to a wide range of highly interactive not-for-credit employee and non employee training entirely over the internet. The courses are designed by Ed2go, a training company offering not-for-credit courses and Continuing Education Units for Nursing (CEUs). The variety of training classes are affordable, fast, convenient, and are geared just for you. Ready to explore Ed2go? Click on the link: www.ed2go.com/butte